Monday, June 29, 2009

The One Up

God is good all the time.
The One Up, I love you very very very much! :]
keep me up with faith, trust, love and knowledge.

Thank you Kenjhons (a.k.a King Kong) :P, for all the guidance and love.
The One Up.
:]
Thank you Gen. Thanks for sharing and listening. Love you. :)
Thank you Ryan. For all the opportunities and love & care. Love you. :)
Thank you Base. Arigato(u)! For all your love and help. Love you guys! (Shiori-san, Saori-san,
Zaki-san, Mii-san, Gachi-san) *suki-suki*
Thank you Elke and Weiqi! I love you all. :)
Thank you my dearest FSV classmates. Love you all. Thanks for all the love and help. :)
Thank you Calista. For all the late night chats and OSAKAAAAAA! *love-love* :]
Thank you zL. Thanks for all the love and care. Love you. :)
Thank you PHILIPPINE ALL STARS!!! Very very thankful to have met you all. Sheena, Chello, King Kong, Tas (a.k.a Boon), Lawrence, Kyxz, Maya :D Love you all.


Thank you to dearest people and definitely The One Up.
I know you guys are here.

Quote Lawrence's back tattoo: 'God's got my back'.


When some of you chose to walk out of my life, I decide to remain the door to my life open. So that when you are at the door, you can walk straight in. :)

Welcome back people, Sabrina is backed.
And you would love to know that is One Up who is that powerful and strong. The only One who's got the ability to bring me back on my feet and make me alive all over again.
There's too much that I thought that I went through and thought I couldn't handle.
I went right through it and faces a new challenge.
As a reminder to myself, if He give it to you, it would be something that you can go through.
(He knows what you can or cannot handle. If you can't he won't give it to you at all.)
This is His love for you.

Discover.Seek.Learn.Trust.Faith.Truth. One Up.

Really. Everything that happened has got a reason. What is the reason? I don't know. But, Trust in The One Up; He's got everything settled for you.
One reason that I know about everything that happens to you, is Him.
He is the reason.
He allows it to happen so that you will learn and be better.


And I miss some of my dearests already.
Weiqi TAKE GOOD CARE!! :)
ShiJia, you know I love you one. :)
ALL STARS!! :((



TBG 2009. A event that is ever eventful.
A date to remember, 28th June 2009.



A RELATIONSHIP WITH THE PRINCE OF PEACE.

No comments: