I AM SERIOUSLY FREAKING HAPPY NOW.
hahaha :D
still melancholy.
I want to get back... why still permanent. Nothing's permanent.
Off I go and back to square one, that permanently contradicting mind of mine.
...
Thank God. Seriously thank God. For all the experiences... Be it good or bad, for me to learn and experience holistically.
Damn, it is just make me think, why am I taking such a long time to get back on my feet this time round.
Everything just seemed so wrong...
Facebook shout-outs' even worst.
Damned. Damn.
I know I am like, erm weird ever since I fall.
But, what the.
Who agrees with me that June is horrible.
Well...What to do.
Gozz. That's what I mean. weird.
Oi I like know I am talking to myself...
I DON'T KNOW LA!! BYEEEE.
WTH.
ah... Seriously.
DAMNED.
DOMINIQUE!!!! BRIAN FRIEDMAN... XIANG XIANG... :(
Although you know how I feel. But still.
Forgive my broken promise that you'll never see me cry...
Only You can save me from this mess that I'm caught into...
Only You can bring me out of this swirling emotions...
Do wonders.
Smile at me when you see me. I am okay. Really okay.
A RELATIONSHIP WITH THE PRINCE OF PEACE.



No comments:
Post a Comment