Monday, July 13, 2009

Big fat smile!

What to do what to do what to do?
As usual, when I 'got back', I faces with issues that I perceived as endless. But, come to think about my issue, it isn't as bad as like world crisis or sad natural disasters. So yea, not brooding too much over it. Another thing to lift up mood a little, always have the mindset that 'you're not alone or facing problems alone'. Just don't keep thinking that why is it you, why are you getting it instead of some other people. Cos' the fact is, you are not the only one who are facing the same kind of situation. Might not be exactly the same. But it will however be more or less that you can seem to see yourself in the situation. Be it before or after. It just happens and you are normal if you think you are special or the exception in a negative way.
:)

Well well well.
I miss catching up with my dearest people lately. Haven't hang out with them or even speak to them for sometime.
Weiyi, WeiQi, Calis, ShiJia, SinMei, Xiu, Gen, Kenjhons, Kyxz, Laurence, Sheena, Chelo, Boon.
I miss you all so much. Hope to catch up with you all soon. Please be safe and happy. Love you all.

I am missing you too much. If you realize and happen to feel the same way too. Please be safe and good.

School's pretty manageable till this point of time. Finally got rid of 3D train! *Double YAYNESS* Still got quite a couple of things to be done before hols arrive and 2 and a half more weeks to chiong finish semester3.
Everyone all the best! Especially my cohort mates. :)

Anyways, did I mentioned that I am having a fever?


Have a good day, you. Yes you.

Life's been pretty good right now. A little up and downs though.
Do things like you meant it. I understand how bad it feels and cause when you don't do it like you meant it. Lesson that I have learnt; NEVER EVEN BEGIN to do things that go against your conscience and not edifying or good for others.
One thing which I still don't understand: Why is it now everything is catered for self-satisfaction. What you want must you really get it? (As in think materialistically) What happens if you still don't? hmm...



A RELATIONSHIP WITH THE PRINCE OF PEACE.

No comments: