Still, most respected knows me best.
Thanks a lot for all the small chats, the love and care you've shown, all the encouragements and little things and thoughts all these time.
Love ya' pa.
:)
Recently, many things have been going on.
All I can say is, I had learnt to open up my heart once again, to accept things as it is and I am beginning to look at things at different views.
Hopefully this can last.
Sometimes certain things can piss you off and tend to bring you/ those you loved down, but who can deny that this kinda stuff is inevitable?
What can you feel except for being unhappy and angry?
Being angry, frustrated, panicky can make you lose control of your thoughts and people tend to not think in a calm manner. (Which usually make things worse.)
What is most important at the end of the day will be, We should try our best to make decisions with no regrets and unhappiness.
Thus, it is so important to keep smiling and stay in positive thinking.
:)
Thanks so much for the enlightenment from those people whom are God sent to me. (:
I truly appreciates all the opinions and 'all-is-for-your-own-good' intentions.
loves.
I want to break those ceilings that obstructs me from my growth.
Being stagnant is a process, a really scary process.
I really tried squeezing out all that I have for this level.
It is time for the next level.
Thanks pa for the continuous reminders.
I am really not feeling happy from the bottom of my heart.
But still I have to say a really big heartfelt thanks to my dearest friends for bringing me happiness all the time, whenever you all sense something's wrong.
I love ya all really.
*you all know who you are. (:
I will and will and will be back to normal once I truly recover from the shock that struck me while I was happily enjoying life as it is.
Sometimes it is good for occasional shocks, cos' they are good reminders for the differences of being who you are and who you are trying to become.
I shall leave it to God and follow the way He wanted my life to be.
All planned right?
(:
He is the Truth, the Light, the Way to eternity and abundance of great love.
As always.
JiaYou SabrinaFRIEDMAN :D
JiaYou all that I loved and whom loved me!
Keep SMILING and stay Positive.
*Things will only get better and not worst. :)
*Learn to treasure all the people around you while you can.
Back to one- 6力 again.
A RELATIONSHIP WITH THE PRINCE OF PEACE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment