Thursday, September 18, 2008

Pure Lightness'

*Take care Ken!
(:

Although you don't know me, but I definitely know you! :)
I want to wish you all the very best in all that you do and you will be able to achieve what you want in the end.
Keep dreaming! :D

We will miss you.




I think I very cry baby (ting! please don't say you agree >.<). Not purposely one.
I am someone who is easily touched, easily angered, easily happy and easily content.
Friends said I am sentimental and I expresses my emotions really very freely.
I see my soul mate sad I also cannot help but feel sad with him and for him.
Perhaps I should really go understand how he felt and not keep complaining about certain stuff.
Stay strong<3


Rah.
I think I did okay for my GPA this semester. Kinda' expected it though. Not like I never put in effort.
Its just that you know I really can't memorize stuff in a short time frame. Glad that I passed. :)
Hmm... I think I am a slow learner.
I am getting old.
zz.

I went gospel rally with ah ting on Sunday, STEMI at the indoor stadium.
It was a good experience and especially going with someone of the same religion, spirituality.
I learnt a lot for this gathering and I simply enjoyed myself that night.
That day I had a funny incident. :P


One week not posting anything just make my blog seemed so dead.


I read something which made me boil.
I just cannot bear the way you posted about my most respected, my school's instructors and the people there.
What is it got to do with you seriously.
It's between the older generations and not the younger. Why do you have to care so much?
Will it hurt if you just stop giving hurtful comments on others.
Why must you curse people dead and why do you want others to impress you?
There are so much for me to go on alright.


I am really shocked by all your posts. You really really changed my impression on you.
Tell me, how do I face you from now on.
I feel so lost.
You've made it!

Totally disturbed for the whole day since yesterday 3.30a.m.


On the contradictions you reversed my feelings into positive motivations to want to keep dancing.
Not for you, but for the one I loved, whom loved me and for Him.
I want to improve.

Or did I mention before I gave myself two years to become a dancer with groove, technique, versatility, stamina and style?
Yup. It is a dream and something that is definitely worth working hard for.
Because it is my DREAM remember?
Must jiayou together with the 6力 that me and wei qi auntie came up with, creatively.
They are the: 努力, 毅力, 精力, 耐力, 動力, 心力,
:)


At the end of the day, we dance because we loved to.

Not just to impress people or be impressed by people.
Who are you to judge? Who are you to condemn people?
I think all of us will get together is for the same passion. But people move away from one another for the many different reasons.


Think about it.



I think I will need to talk to 'most respected' about my concern and the worry which is bothering me.
He is God sent and someone I always knew that I can consult about.


By the way, you may dislike someone. But, how do you know that 'someone' don't detests you too?
Only God knows what you are up to.


Hmm...
Staying humble is really important. Keeping comments to yourself saves your life. Being true to your soul is what you need.

Love the people around you man and woman!

Make love not war man and woman!

Respect others man and woman!


:)

Thanks to those we listened to me 'niamed' all the way from this morning till this hour.
loved you all.


Anyways... stop callin' me childish just because you thought I was or for fun. That will just prove your immaturity.

Tomorrow will be a better day man and woman :)

PEACE OUT! V




A RELATIONSHIP WITH THE PRINCE OF PEACE.





Because I just want to see your smile back on your face.

No comments: