I feel so blessed and loved.
With my family around, my dear group of friends, dancing with people of the same passion, serving God, etc.!
I thank God for granting me with lots of love.
(:
Many a time people do not realize how important it is to treasure people around them and always tend to neglect them. I too.
I think I should learn right from the beginning on how to treasure the people around me, people whom I loved and loves me.
I should learn about being patient, striving and discipline once again.
I should not be out of focus, I should not be lazy and I should not let my emotions take over my logic thinking.
Because, I think I am such an selfish ass.
I want to keep in touch with my dears.
Especially my cousins, and my friends from secondary school, my god-family.
They are the people whom I had been close with, spend my childhood with, took care of me and been through many ups and downs with me.
They are the people I should thank and worth to be mentioned.
I love you all, no matter how the past was.
I want to be nicer to the people around me, spend more time with my family and have a better control of my emotions. Sometimes, on certain things, you just cannot help it.
I want to spend more time with God too. :)
I feel very blessed with all that happened.
Although my life had not been smooth sailing right from the time the moment I was born, I still feel very happy that I made it to this world.
Although I was always spiteful to my father about why he brought me to this world but didn’t take good care of me etc, I still love this place.
I want to say to people who find this world dirty and awful…
This is a place where you spot many different personalities.
This is a place where you grow to be who you are.
If you love yourself, you have to love this place, because of this place that influenced you to be who you are.
If you don’t, search for the inner self who is actually who you are and not someone you want to become.
Then, you will live happily on this earth and be who you are.
You are special, to someone out there in this world.
To your God, your family, your love ones.
You are specially created for a purpose, that’s what I have always believed in.
Don’t think that there are many restrictions in this world that wants you to obey like a dog.
NO.
It doesn’t. It just wants you to follow the rules in order to live as human beings in all.
We are all equal in His eyes. His beloved children.
We are all here for a reason.
Lets all learn to love ourselves. (:
Everyone will at least have one regret in life, that’s part and parcel.
Everyone has their past that doesn’t want people whom they are close with to know, afraid that they will laugh at them and leave them.
When we are comfortable to share and open up our hearts to our past, that is when we gain more peace in life.
Those who know the One and Only GOD, should find peace in Him.
You seek and He will grant. Pray whole-heartedly.
Trust in Him, Find comfort in His words and embrace Him.
I love you lord, for all that You had given to me.
(:
I think all of us need to look up and way beyond our expectations and goals.
Think far and move forward each time.
Always be open, humble and learn as much as you can, with respect and improve as much.
YAY!
I WANT TO WORK HARD AND PERSEVERE ALL THE WAY.
Because I love to dance.
I want to share my love and my experience that made me grow with ya’all.
I hope that you will always be my baby.
Ahh, DANCE DANCE BABY!
:P
all the way ah all the way!
With all the encouragements from you all darlings and baby, I will persevere all the way, look forward all the way,
strive all the way, don’t give up all the way, try my best all the way!
And I hope to say I can see light at the end of the tunnel soon…
Hopefully you all can see that Sabrina Tan Fen Yi had grown up.
From all that I had went through, I want to still be able to keep growing up with experience.
Lets all learn to love and be sensitive to the people around us, the planet earth that we are living on, make love not wars, support peace and spread love throughout.
Make a better place for us to live in and we will be happier too!
(:
Take care people.
i hope God will continue to bless me and help me whenever i need Him.
He is love.
A RELATIONSHIP WITH THE PRINCE OF PEACE.
(p.s. from ignite's older generation. -- c & p from my older blog (:)
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment