Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Is thinking...

They say, "Dancers are people who gets too emotional for things in life and later wonders if they have been thinking too negatively."

Max Party 2009 is really impressive. But the poppin' finals... Personally, I think Jason should win. Okay, shan't discuss this kinda sensitive stuff here. :)

I have to start reading my books.

I really need a hard disk.

I have to rest.

I need to move out of my comfort zone.

I think that my challenges are about to reach me.

I hope people who wants hope, faith, confidence, improvement will get them by being hard working and really wants it for good. 

Producing will be something I will be working towards for in my juicy years of FSV.

Thinks differently now.

I am loving canted/dutch-angles.

Somethings are meant to let go in order to move on.

Wants to be back on track again.

Thinks that the person I am in love with is cute and very mean at the same time. 



A RELATIONSHIP WITH THE PRINCE OF PEACE.

No comments: