Saturday, April 11, 2009

Absence makes the heart grow fonder

I just realised that it has been a very long time since I last danced because I felt happier when I am dancing. All the sweet feelings of contentment seemed to be fading away and into the background, in the silence of the night.
Denial, heartaches, and resentment. Why are they running in circles, that I can hardly feel. 
Tell me why is it wrong to be doing something that you loved. Tell me what a great world it would be like if there isn't setbacks. Damned. 
And I am not the person that you thought I was... ... The world that I am always in... 
The pain that none could understand how unbearable for me. It is.
Here I am trying very hard to escape from realism, working hard to get out from where I am stuck at... 
God knows... Where my next destination would be. He knows what on Earth I have been trying to do and get to.

I'm really tired of myself for having to put up a front... And just because I cared to much...

 Sometimes so much so that self degrading is no longer an option.



A RELATIONSHIP WITH THE PRINCE OF PEACE.

No comments: