Did I say I am so gonna work hard for this sem onwards?
Haha looks like I haven't even start working hard a tinny-winny bit. But I really got a whole lot of work to do. Not really much of homework kind of work. :P
Random* You don't have to care about this
To this special one: You can. You will. And, Everything will turn out just like how you wanted. :)*
School has been pretty awesome and dance will soon be a everyday routine. Cept' Sunday cos' it will always be a rest day. I hope. :)
Wells, these two weeks have also been a decision-making week. Lots of decisions to make. Definitely, the challenges are almost here.
Very seldom people can get to do what they want and get both good things on their hands, thus, there is these words called- Advantages and Disadvantages.
Whenever you are called to make decisions, meaning, you only can have ONE choice. Usually, only given the ONE chance to make that ONE choice. Life's not unfair. Definitely not biased too. That is when we learn how to give up something and look at things from a different aspect. Only then, we will learn and grow at the same time, to think differently.
Of course there will be a lot unbearable feelings. But, who don't know?
Giving up something in life doesn't mean failure.
At the end of the day, the decision maker will still be ourselves. Who is accountable for our own actions. Who has no one to blame if we were to make the wrong decisions. If you believe and be positive about living, I believe that life will be happier and simpler. What we yearned for will be not so much of a 'I-must-get-it-or-else-I-will-go-kill-myself' life.
When you have more expectations, more thoughts on how you gonna live your future, you will realised that when you don't achieve them and when things hinder you from moving a step more towards your so called 'future', you will actually fall and take a longer time to heal.
Why not try living in the present?
I remember someone used to tell me, 'Reminisce the past, Cherish the present, Look to the future', as an encouragement.
Cherish in this context: To think about the present and to living in it.
Perhaps, thats when we will actually slow down our pace and noticed that the world would be so beautiful than we had thought?
:)
My very best wishes to dearest Ryan, Andrea and Baby Travis!! :)
Yay! Really cannot wait to meet this little new Earthling!
:D
Cherish the times that we can be, together.
A RELATIONSHIP WITH THE PRINCE OF PEACE.



No comments:
Post a Comment