Thursday, April 30, 2009

Too far, too much

Darn it. 
I thought for this time I will skip that part like how I usually will.
Finally, I have to go for this check today.

No matter how hard I tried to avoid it, how hard I tried to forget it, people are there to remind me of. This body of mine constantly remind me of my limits and vulnerable it is.

I am wrong. No more dance is so gonna be a daily routine. All ends till this point.
Not trying to be pessimistic or what not. Just not having hopes and expectations. When the results is out. That's it. Results and nothing more.

Really thank God. Whenever down periods, He is ALWAYS here. 
I know. I just know, and I am guilty for the things that I have done. Always a sinner, always not humane. Too much, just too went way too far, too much.

God's grace on me.



A RELATIONSHIP WITH THE PRINCE OF PEACE.

No comments: