Nope. Not because I procrastinated about blogging, posting anything relevant to my life and definitely not because I was lazy. Partially was because I was really too caught up with school projects, busy get-away dancing and other commitments.
Hell, last month wasn't smooth sailing as I thought. Anyways, the reason for not recording anything was because, I felt seriously LOST. Lost in directions, lost in my emotions, lost in crap-up responsibilities, etc.
You know, some times you just don't know anything. But, all you have to do is to tell yourself that you know. But, that is really really hard.
Anyways, as time goes by, I learnt. I learnt to look at things in a different angle, different aspects. If someone were to ask me what object will I want to become if given a chance, I would definitely say a Camera. (: That is what it will do. Look at things in different aspect and then when you see a bigger picture, all you know is that all answers to your questions will start to reveal themselves.
hmm...
That is all for the February blues! :)
From March onwards should be a new start and will be full of ups and downs as usual. Like what was said, No matter what happens, just smile and keep smiling.
So, I shall update all that happened from the beginning of March. Sounds naggy and long, but should be interesting to me. :P
The other day, I watched 'Slumdog Millionaire', which was given to me by Uncle Kenneth together with the other films. Haven't watch the rest, especially 'Taken'. It had been a long since I got time for myself.
Okay back to Slumdog. All I wish to say is, TOTALLY DESERVING for all the awards at Oscars! Super nice soundtracks, great cinematography, absolutely a great film! Probably is the best film that I have watched so far. It is because of this film, I came to know what I want to do in this industry. It is like finally after 1 whole year in FMS. :)
I am glad that I finally have something to drive me on other than keep dancing. :)
Two thumbs up for 'Slumdog Millionaire' for being so successful!
Anyways, I think this holiday's quite well spent. As I got to do so much catch up with my friends, DONE my super big jigsaw puzzle (Uncle Kenneth say no life :( ), watch many films than I thought. :)
My xiang xiang was much of my happy get away when he was in town. Some kind of feeling that I have lost. :)
Weeks before, I went out with Charm, Krystal and Uncle Kenneth for a movie and chilled at Mind's cafe. We watched 'The boy in striped pajamas', it was really !!! Me and Charm were letting all the f words out when we were towards the ending of the movie. :P It was super depressing, we all kept discussing about it, about how sad it was, and it was good. :) We went to the Mind's cafe, which I didn't knew such cafe existed until that day haha! I had so much fun and even got to know them better. Thinking about it, I think I was really that nonsense in my secondary school days! Okay I mean lower sec. But, who doesn't have a past! :P
Guess what, few days ago we met up again.
Wanted to watch 'Watchmen'! My Mr. night owl. :P Who knows, Charm was not EVEN 18!!! :( That is like still so young?!
I was not the culprit that Charm couldn't get a tic in okay. I don't think I look like Charm in her Ezlink photo. HAHA! There goes my 'Watchmen'. I am not going to watch horror films that are coming up. Don't ask me. Except for 'Let the Right One in', I will consider. :)
Anyways, SIFF coming and I want to go for the short films. :)
Oh. And Yana Weiyi and Yingying doesn't want to watch 'Watchmen'.
I got sweet dreams these few days. I don't know to feel happy or shouldn't be looking forward to anything. I thought back to the present, the fact that I don't even know what we are, where we are and how things are now, for us. You hardly show your real emotions, how you actually feel on how things now. Today, I woke up in tears cos' everything was way too real in that stupid dream. Can you tell me how to look forward to the future that I don't even know if you will be there. All the silly things that we have done together and some times forgetting that we should not because everything will seem so revealing to the fact. Stupid reality checks and stupid emotional personality. Protection, Assurance, Hope and the stupid 'in the future...'. Will you still look forward when you don't see me there anymore?
Where have you been to? Why is it that I don't recognize you when I see you face to face.
I am really on the verge on losing hope when you stupidly appear in my dream. What I am to do in this nowhere... And you happily leading your life like usual because you are just so used to this.
Some times it is really good to learn how to let things down and move on. But it is damn hard and I am still lingering...
A RELATIONSHIP WITH THE PRINCE OF PEACE.



No comments:
Post a Comment