Recovering from fever, throat inflammations and some ulcers here and there. Terrible terrible feelings.
Celebrated my birthday by taking jazz class and a failed surprise from dear people. I still appreciate it. :)
Ended my day with beloved mianbao with 'Marley and Me', and into the night chats at some corners of the mrt station. You know some times it is not easy to love a person for who they are. Perhaps we should learn to love someone for whom they are and expect less. Moreover, 'we shouldn't hate/dislike someone for them, are trying to be who they are.' Hmm...
Thank you Mianbao and Melise for the great great super dope SPX!!! Serious, it is damn dope until I seriously don't bare to wear out but I did. :P
I also want to thank all the people who wished me. Thank you all for all the well wishes! Regardless of where and when; facebook, tagboards, sms, face to face, calls! Thank you all. Though there are some mishaps and last minute changes that happened, I still enjoyed myself. Thank you qiqi especially for the 'in-the-cab-birthday cake-blowing-candle' and that dope shirt! Thank you yingying especially for the 'i-go-ask-for refill-of-water-and-the-cake-is-here'! And the special gift. :P Thank you both for hearing what I have said that happened on sat, and got me the little sweet cakes the next day. I am really really thankful. :) I could not say that this year's quite screwed cos' mianbao was there right beside me, spending the day with me. :) I cannot say that this year's rubbish cos' there are people who are willing to take time off to spend with me, meet me up and even wished me when the clock struck 12. Thank you all. (:
I just wana say, I was not even expecting anything. I just felt a little bit offended when people say things, assuming that they know me very well. You think you know, but seriously you have no idea. Some times you just don't know how disappointing you might be when you do that to some one. I took it seriously, especially when I thought we aren't just acquaintances.
I apologize if I looked unexcited about this day and if I don't seem to enjoy at all. Cos of too much that happened right from the day that I was born. Cos' I just wished that I was not born at all. Yup. Too much happened from the beginning till the present. How much I still have to go through till the end. But, I really tried...
Perhaps one day I will be able to truly find myself on the very same day every year. It is not like I am feeling emo or whatsoever. Just that there is too much on my mind that it is filling out.
After a few days from that particular day, I will be okay. :)
Anyways, I finally got my haircut! Looks neater but a bit too dumb. What happened was, I told her that I wanted to cut short but she was reluctant to cut short. I was asked to close my eyes and then not to open until she asked me to. So, being afraid that she will accidentally poke my eyes or whatsoever, half of my fringe's length gone!!! :(
I was telling her not too short....... But I think this is really short. :(
Okay, be nice and please don't laugh at me when you see me okay. Thank you! :)
Side note: My room's revamp is almost done! All hail to a new environment! Makes me feel fresh. :) I will try post up some photos another day when my room's tidier and packed. :)
:)
I want to watch SIFF short films... I want to watch Gran Torino... I want to watch Watchmen still... I want to watch Hotel for Dogs... I want to watch Slumdog Millionaire again again... I want to watch taken and like it surprisingly... I want to watch Burn After Reading again...
A RELATIONSHIP WITH THE PRINCE OF PEACE.



No comments:
Post a Comment