Sunday, January 25, 2009

HAPPY CNY 2009!

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR 2009 EVERYONE!
:D

Hope it'll just be as great as how you wanted you to be! Hope that everyone can keep doing what they loved to and keep dreaming! 

Not too much of a CNY feel for me this year. Perhaps, because I am aging or I just don't have the CNY hyped up mood. 
I certainly don't want a moody or emotional CNY, but I seriously just cannot help remaining silent.

Tons of work waiting me to complete. Commitments everywhere but I know I can work it out somehow. But, wheres the key?

New Year Reso?
I just hope that I will keep my faith in the things that I want to accomplish, my commitments to my religion and is able to keep doing what I love to do! :D

Things that I really hoped;
1. Stay as far as possible from obstructions from what I want to accomplish.
2. Keep dancing for the reason of being it a happy escape and emotional roller-coaster ride, leveling to express better.
3. Family and dearest people to be healthy, smiley and full of hope.
4. Keep dreaming and do my best.
5. Grow spiritually stronger in His words; in His Kingdom. :)

WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST THROUGHOUT THE YEAR! May everyone enjoy the hols with peace, happiness and full of love!
:D




 A RELATIONSHIP WITH THE PRINCE OF PEACE.


No comments: