YAY!
I kind of missed school during the holidays, yes I did.
On a very very happy note, I finally got Mr Douglas kwon Jae Youn as my advisor-cum-lecturer loh! :D
*Jumps up, down, left, right, front and back*
HAHA
He OWNed and he is my idol. Another someone who inspires me to join FSV. :)
Luckily I did, and I thank God I am in and not in somewhere that I should not be in.
I think whenever I talks about some random topics, I get really random and uninteresting and not like I am interesting. LOL
I think I need to go open an account with citibank cos' they can turn dreams into realities.
:P
Anyways, I realised what Mun said about horoscopes are rather accurate. But, I still believe that each and every one of us has our own personality which makes everyone unique.
Perhaps, coincidence and chance-ly timing yeah?
:)
I should dance with a peace of mind too.
Be able to feel the music as i dance.
:)
Dance is supposed to be happy one! -papa.
Loves all my inspira-tors!
Loves my S.M.F!
Loves my Family!
Loves my Friends!
Not everyone, yet. Eventually, I will.
:D
A RELATIONSHIP WITH THE PRINCE OF PEACE.
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment