Wednesday, October 29, 2008

MAY the WRITER!





Hello everyone!
My blogis really dead, but Im really lazy o blog about anything no want to recall anthing.
Those who I went out with spent time with, I didn't post it up does not mean that I don't treasure you.
I really do. (:
Its just that I am slow at finding my lost soul here.

I need some more time to be back to my usual self.

So here I present MAYMAY to help me blog toay's post! :D

Enjoy!!

"Nah, May! Here you go! " *passes Louis laptop to May*

Hello world, this is May may here. Fenyi's NRA dance friend. tehehee! she is so lazy now, asking me to blog on er behalf. so now, Fenyi is wearing a Bright BLUE shirt and black pants stretching next to me. teehee =D she has pretty purple hair extentsions in her hair. now she is saying: "OIIII, DONT WRITE ABOUT ME ARH!!" hehe. wait wait wait, i like her pink samsung phone, fenyi, give to me okay? hehe (: she will be performing at O school's recital in december! do support there yep? (:
just to let you know, there is an NRA dance production in December called DANZATION!!! here are the details:
Date: 19 and 20 December 08'
Time: 7-9.30pm
Venue: Ngee Ann Poly (convetion centre)
Price: $15

Okay, end of my post! i will be back soon. teehee! I LURVEE ELMOOO and GIRAFFES and FENYI!!
May may signing off with tons of love (:

No comments: