:)
I want to go back to that place soon and visit the other exhibitions at cityhall and south beach and take photos!! :D
super excited! :D
Here are some of the pics that I took with weiyi's hp. cam :


The inner, room of house of Dreams.

Serene right! :D

Made up of rubber slippers, donated by the yellow ribbon.
It all faces to the direction of the sea. :)
It all faces to the direction of the sea. :)
Serene right! :D
The purple light effect reflected on the glasses.
Made by me! :D
Made by me 2! :D
The big bird that cost $9 I think. :S
My one and only, weiyi <3Quick go visit if you want! its until 16Nov08! :D
www.singaporebiennale.org
AND! I watched House Bunny! :)
It was a good movie but with quite a number of discontinuity and some parts they presented to the audience are not clear enough. But overall, it really moved me. (:
*We pass through a tunnel of darkness(synonym of death), to find 'new' life, emerged from the tunnel of light.*
I love my grandma a lot.
The way she doted me. I should be ashamed of the way I have not treating her the way she had always been. The love, the care, the little details that she always know. I should learn to cherish what ever I have.
Just now I randomly said I want to eat satay! (I told eeellia too)
My ahma just knew it, that I am hungry.
She said only got magi mee and asked me if I want.
I said yes, but I just want half a packet.
She replied and said she would share the packet with me. :)
Look at the time. She should be asleep at this hour.
:(
No words can express my gratitude to her, of the EVERYTHING that she had done for me.
*I should learn to not worry about what I don't have but APPRECIATE what I have.
It had been eventful in my 18 years of living. I know it will continue to be like this for the many 18 years in the future.
I thank you all for being part in my life, everyone who loves and hate me.
I always wanted to be the cheery and positive Sabrina that everyone thought or know.
Even though the doubts of my past, I just have to not bother about the eyes of doubt and follow my dreams, goals, passion and my believe.
How I wish time could either stop at certain moment or flies off slower.
So many tasks to accomplish, so little time to fulfill.
So much to say, so little time to express.
So many things happened, so little time to process and absorb.
I just want to share what I had suppressed and what I thought.
How do I go about it?
…
I have been through, I really been through…
It is a real cliché or something God actually prelude into our lives, which is…
When we gain something in life (be it strengths, courage or experiences etc…), we will definitely lose something.
It could be something precious to you and it could be something that will set you to think about in the future, even, maybe for the rest of you life.
Like someone always said, Just smile, anything happen just smile.
Dance when I breathe. I am glad that I am breathing.
I miss and love everyone.
A RELATIONSHIP WITH THE PRINCE OF PEACE.
I miss you immediately after we part from our meetings.. This is how terrible I fall.



No comments:
Post a Comment