I need to repair my portable modem again.
Cos' without settling this problem, I would not be able to upload photos into my posts.
I don't like to wait for hours to upload photos. :(
Tomorrow, I shall get this solved.
Once and for all.
Rahhhh :(
(Special thanks to Weiqi for being nice enough to keep me company whenever I go and repair that stupid modem. I think it's the 5th time that I am doing so. THANKS! really.. :D)
School's resuming again.
I wonder how it would be like... But! I have got my cute classmates with me! YAY! :D
That's something I can be happy about!
My grandma's birthday celebration is this saturday, when her actual birthdate is like the following week.
But wells! As long as she is happy I am happy too!
(:
Just got to rush from locking class back home and then back to osch for rehearsals. Its like chiong home at 2.30 then leave house at 5.30.
:D Best.
And... Sometimes I really wonder what is the biggest reason that I am staying.
As I think hard about the reason of all reasons, I realised that it is IT itself.
How I tried my best, way back in the beginning,
How I cried about,
How I changed my mindset towards my goals for.
When you gain something, you will definitely loss something.
That's life.
No way that I am gonna quit, no way that I am to stop persevering and stop working hard.
For all that I know that I have not even reach the steps of the stairways.
Yet I even think of what is at the end of the stairway steps.
Positiveness?
Sometimes you just lose it when you are pulled back to the harsh reality of today.
But I definitely know that, Tomorrow is always better.
(:
And... Respect means a lot.
I just cannot understand why some people just cannot seem to get the big word into their mind.
Maybe you just print the word out in super big font size and bold it, then hug it to sleep and paste it around your house.
Sorry, I am exaggerating.
:P
WHY SO SERIOUS?
When its time to get serious, I think we all should.
When its time to play, we should play really really hard.
:)
I recalled this quote: Respect for self, others and all of our actions. The 3Rs ( I forgotten by who :P)
Lastly!
Actions have consequences! Be responsible for your own actions, your own comments.
When you have done something wrong you had.
When you lied, you lied.
Nothing can change the fact that you had done so.
But, this world would be happier when the receiver is able to forgive that someone right? :)
A RELATIONSHIP WITH THE PRINCE OF PEACE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment