Finally I can use the internet and get online!
:D
15/8
Went Dxo with sinmei, tita, weiyi, chinying, and tita's friend!:) Good experience for this sua gu here la, the music is... Super funky... I want to master locking!
I am a good girl I didn't drink, and I don't drink. :)
16/8
K.O night semi-finals.
dope la! Rated-PG always very good with their combo tags! :D
BlackJack is always the DOPE!
:)
17/8
O'Recital Auditions.
I screw up when it comes to audtions.
Totally messed up the routines and must change this irritating shit.
:(
But I got in! Thanks AnAn and ah hua! :)
Must work harder lo!
20/8
O's Mtv Groove1.
I think I just cannot portray sexy look. LOL
I looked comical with wacking.
:P
respect ah!
21/8
I am at aunt's house from this day onwards, all the way till NRA Freshies' camp. :)
23/8
After locking, I went to buy shoes. :P
Panda nike low-dunk, though I prefer high-cuts now. Anyone sees a high-cut with 3.5/4 uk call me! :D
Watched Suntec Dance 2008 and all of them are good with their stuff! :)
25/8
today!
Going out with tita to get her mac done and then to class :)
I am beginning to fall sick because...
I was drenched yesterday and the day before.
etc//
I want to be well before camp comes!
:(
yupyup.
That's all.
Sept onwards' crazy.
A RELATIONSHIP WITH THE PRINCE OF PEACE
think positive my dear.
Monday, August 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment