Tuesday, August 26, 2008

old days back.

Just a simple day reminiscing the days back in secondary school days...
And because I will not be able to make it back for teachers day this year. :(

I missed the teachers at XMS, who had the most impact on me, whom are the special ones who mould me into who I am.
I hoped that whatever I am now, can bring proud and not shame to those who taught me once.

Perhaps, at this new place, I will grow into a different person.
But, I will make sure that I will not forget what I had learnt back then.

I missed the canteen aunties and uncles who were always so friendly and smiley.

I missed the people whom had been classmates with me, all the good and the bad memories we shared in each of our memories.
Especially, the times we created mischiefs, struggled for Os, and everything.

I missed MediaClub, my dearest juniors of photography. They are really a group that made my day full of laughter and madness. I missed the days where we used to be known as a slack cca.
But well, without us, who will do the job of capturing the memorable happenings of the school?
:)


All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then your success is sure. -Mark Twain


A RELATIONSHIP WITH THE PRINCE OF PEACE.

No comments: