Thursday, August 14, 2008

T1A1 and T1A2 chalet-collaboration :D

Chalet on 11th august was better than what I expected honestly.
Though, still at some point of time I still went zzZ.
But! I enjoyed myself totally with the girls during the cam-whoring while we went cycling!
haha :P

                                             Krys' and yi hui! :D

Krys' <3
                                              Yi hui doing her daytona drive :P
The guys were busy 'kicking their balls.' :P
The girls under the big umbrella!:P

                First, we started jumping! :P (hi-skool muzikal)
               It's the holidays! :D so, YAY!

Random photograph session with the lake :P (with broken chairs as background)

           This supposed to be formal loh! :( lol look at krys's face! *tsktsk

Give me give me more :XX

              Got farnie dao loh! :P sipui very out of the blue twiss yi ge. :S
So we went back for bbq that day and we ate, talk, laughed, played cards and lame around. :S
It was enjoyable, I like kicking back and just hanging out with my friends :)
Thanks all for cooperating.
I love you all. :D



A RELATIONSHIP WITH THE PRINCE OF PEACE.                                                                               

I miss my soul mate, again.

No comments: