How fast the time flies...
My weekend was rather fulfilling and on-tasks.
I was studying while i watched So You Think You Can Dance 4 episodes again, cos' I needed inspirations and motivations for my dance.
I lost my passion for a morning, get it back in the afternoon.
Jack Chambers, Mia Michaels relight it.
:P
Here's the dope:
I was doing a little bit of Loc Pro on Sat and more on Sun.
Sunday was always peaceful for me.
Ended Sunday School earlier and...
Ting and me was like figuring some steps for dance and I got addicted.
Too bad we got to leave, else...
I managed to be discipline! I studied Loc Pro and completed Info Essay revised draft :D
Good Sunday.
Yesterday's Dance Sport was filled was laughter again :P
Have I improve?
YuTong's back :)
Although I am not really into DS, but I want to be a versatile dancer.
There is so much to train.
Brush up my HipHop technique or I might as well die.
I don't even have to mention contemp.
Lousy lousy.
7th lesson, I think I should just join the Daniels at the Open Class.
(:
Anyways...
I feel very lousy.
I cannot even do a 1-eight new choreo.
This is how lousy I got.
Got to buck up.
:)
Ms Man. **
After-dance talk with dear people like YiMin, Daniel, Jade, Willy and Vanessa is just so heart-warming. :P
I want go clubbing, not like i love to go, but I just want to go walk-see.
haha
Okay, I am not blogging sense today again.
Not enough sleep.
:X
Oh ya!
This morning I was really sleepy, but Ben woke me up when something happen to him on the over-head bridge outside school.
LOL.
I practically woke up LAUGHING.
:P
sorry.
Thanks Ben! :D
Thats all for da day, bye-bye!
A RELATIONSHIP WITH THE PRINCE OF PEACE.



No comments:
Post a Comment