Writ Comm. is darn sheesh.
I did the wrong stuff for my revised essay but my marks wasn't affected though.
:X
(p.s Not my fault. :P)
Yesterday was furiating.
Maybe I am not really sure for myself. SO, I am not CHAPing.
I hope you read my post, and i hope you didn't.
Wells...
When I am driven to desperation, I am gonna ask you what you want.
Seriously.
Get it or don't?
Got really stressed up for time for 20 frames Art and Design.
I just wana get all things done.
Not angry, but really stressed up.
:X
Dance pulls me out from reality for a short while.
But reality pulled me back. ( DO WORK DO WORK!)
Haven't been sleeping well, but yesterday God heard me.
He gave me strong windy nights and a good downpour today.
(:
But it is kinda...
ANYWAYS!
SMILEEEE :DD
Ah ting! Thanks for the pants (:
LoveLove:]
Loc Pro written, F-P, AudTech written and practicals, Writ Comm. Info essay, Soc Psy Journal2 and Tutorial 2, Art and Design 20 Frames, CATS presentation.
Rahh.
JIAYOU AH!
I want August to come as quickly as possible.
:P
Enough of my crazy rants.
Tita said I had grown up.
haha, I wished.
(:
I missed my gayboy.
Take care people.
I had never wanted to break away from you...
You WILL say that I have no rights to say or comment about you.
BECAUSE it is your life and no one can tell you what to do.
even God?
A RELATIONSHIP WITH THE PRINCE OF PEACE.



No comments:
Post a Comment