I got a smiley face beside my name at his links' section! HAHA
PC's bias! :P
You better don't take it down hoh! I tell you first. :D
PC is one who had always been taking care of me and the girls during RedCamp4.
I am really glad that all of us still keeps in touch and often bumping into each other in school.
That is why, you cannot change job now.
Not until i graduate. (:
Heres a picture of PC during last year's Red Camp4:
Dear PC acting cute with his peace signs!
Next up!
Totally agree with: 'Laughing is the best medicine', with dear Liyana around :D
Dear, CATS and Dancesport during IS with you will never be boring because we kept laughing! :P

LIYANA YANG AN NA! (with our squareshortz logo!)
Not forgetting someone whom i always scolded out of concern (haha): NUQMAN.
He's the namqun who wants his name to appear in my blog dearly.
NUQMAN NUQMAN NUQMAN :P

MAT siol. :P
The above are today's 3 featured friends.
Maybe one of you might be the one the next time!
Waatchh out for yourself being featured :P
LOL
I am off to study! 4 more weeks to freeedddoom.
I cannot stop thinking about 4 weeks later.
:)
God bless.
A RELATIONSHIP WITH THE PRINCE OF PEACE.



No comments:
Post a Comment