Saturday, April 24, 2010

Always Yahweh.

We're towards the end of April and school just began.
1st week of school is still alright. Workload seems to be manageable, well, if I were to complete them on time.

Sometimes I wished that I have got 36 hours every day. 24 hours seemed to be a little too short.
But come to think, if each day was 36 hours, we will be so tired!
His time is always right. :)
Good enough, so its actually up to us to use this 24 hours.

Cinematography (wooo Director of Photography :P), AFP (Advanced Film Production says it all; spend more time, more hands on film, more techniques, experience hard work by sweating and bleeding HAHA) , Regional Cinema (a better and appreciative view of Asian films), WISP (Ive got the coolest WISP Lecturer), Media Law (Its for our good. :[ ), Advanced Studio Production (It's not that slack okay).
AND IBP.

Love year 3 man.

I miss O School and I want to go back for dance soon. Coming May. :)



One Faith, One Love, One Up.

No comments: