Thursday, February 25, 2010

Did I say 2010 is a year full of hopes?

Hello first 2010 posting on the 56th day.

At the end of 2009, I said it will be a year full of hopes. After losing someone ever so dear to me, I thought I will lose that faith. Yea, I lost it and I found it back and its a cycle that one day I will lose it and wants to find it back again.

My Father is a Father to the fatherless.


I don't enjoy chocs. Cause I’ve got a pretty sensitive throat. I love just Whittaker's almond gold bar, mars bars and kinder surprises though.

I wanted to be an early childhood educator and I’m enrolled into film, sound and video diploma. I want ‘producer’ to become my designation. Maybe one day, I will have a call for theology. :]

Ever expressive, rather straight forward. Thinks photography, films, movies, theatre are artsy, contemporary, connecting and tells a deeper story than the story itself.

Creator drives my life and His Way is what I will always seek.

Day dreams and even in the night. They are far more enjoyable than nightmares. Big lights inspire me, dancing inspires me bigger time.

Impulsive feeler by heart, wanderer who wonders most of the time and wants to travel around the world to see and experience the wonders of a Father’s love.

A child of God who loves dancing and enjoy the gifts of life from her Heavenly Father.

I loved the people around me, I love the wonderful people that I met from around the world; nevertheless I enjoy being alone most.

If you understand, I hide well.

I’ve not changed, I’ve grown. Again.

I used to fear change. Now, I have gotten used to it. Nothing is permanent, and His love is forever.

"May God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.”

When I am down, I know His love will lift me up. God speaks, in many ways. Some says nine, but I think God speaks personally.


One Faith, One Love, One Up.

No comments: