Friday, September 5, 2008

Check this dope :)

Bobby aka Mileage (ELite Force Crew) said:
"If you wanna know the real hiphop. And everybody out there!Learn your history!There's documentaries out there." "Learn your history!Hiphop does have a history! And it does have steps! It does have technique. And for all you people out there that claim you're hiphop,if you don't know who're the originators of hiphop, stop callin' your self hiphop! Go out there and research! Learn the dance for real! Peace."
(:
HAHA
He is one dope la! OKAY.
:D
Super muack muack la. :PP
Respect.



I don't want to barely move my feet. I want to be able to groove more!
:(
I want to have real body movement, feelings and coordination when i dance to the music.
I want to do better weight change.
I want to...
There's so much.
Therefore NEVER STOP LEARNING.
really.
:)
Jiayou!
Here's one history for YOU YOU YOU.




Don't say I never share hoh.
This one dope ah!

:D


A RELATIONSHIP WITH THE PRINCE OF PEACE.

No comments: