HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR SINGAPORE!
;)
Thou' Singapore's just a small country, but we do have citizens who dream big like those people in the BIG countries!
Keep dreaming people :D
NDP 2008 was a definite blast!
My utmost Respect* to those who worked really hard on this big day, behind the scenes, the pre-production process and who contributed to every aspects of making NDP 2008 a success!
Everyone's spirit was really uplifted.
Spirit of unity, harmony, happiness and all can be sensed throughout the whole celebrations at marina.
Very motivating.
Very heartwarming.
Total great experience, absolute process.
Always loved the way we are.
Small in size, but great in the mind.
:D
I went with sinmei, tickets by my aunt.
Rather last minute :P
Before NDP, I went shopping with limin :)
AND both of us got really tired with all the walking, then i settled for subway (finally i tasted subway!! :X).
Bought stuff for camp and I can't wait for it to happen!
(thou' abit worried here and there)
paiseh.
the photos abit don't go according to the timing one :P
haha
take care.
A RELATIONSHIP WITH THE PRINCE OF PEACE.



No comments:
Post a Comment