By the way! I graduated from HipHop3 already! lalalalala.
:D
Will remember what you said, ryan. :)
Word hard Work hard!
Persevere Persevere!
Respect Respect!
(I just need to remember my smiley inspiration, that is all.)
oh, full-out all the way.
Weekends was busy filming for my Final Project-Location Production.
Overall it started off quite smoothly, process was enriching, the end was a blast.
I thought.
Disputes are rather normal when it comes to decision-making, making sure of stuffs... But I always believed that each and everyone in the production team wants their product to be good. Therefore, we always want to assure that everything is in order.
However, this might not be the case because some of the team mates might be thinking that additional comment will be redundant and this may slow down the productivity.
Fret not... Just remember what is your main interest at heart.
Even though it is not right or your questions and answers seemed to be 'extra', at least you'll get a piece of your mind right?
Hmm... I think all of us should learn how to accept how people are.
Because... We love people for who they are, and not what they are trying to become.
Wrong?
(easier said than done thou.)
Stay smiley my team mates! :)
We all can do it oneee!!
Jiayou.
I expected this though... Unexpected stuff happened.
But, Once its over no regrets.
No one blames who at the end, alright?
:)
Some times I do think that... being conscious is one thing, being paranoia is another.
Paranoia is just something that I cannot handle at all.
Try self-help or professional help if you are with paranoia, cos if condition worsens, it causes quite a bad fuss.
:X
Regarding assignments and school work, I am left with Info. Essay, AnD, AudTech recording, Soc Psy tutorial, F-P editing, Loc Pro Written test and AudTech Prac. tests!!
Arghhh.
So many tasks, so little time.
So much to say, so hard to express.
Never mind. These will pass.
Two weeks will come no matter what. . .
And, I want to go marry ah xiang la. :P
Im off to do AnD stuff lo.
Bye-Bye!
:)
will be back with filming photos soon. :P
A RELATIONSHIP WITH THE PRINCE OF PEACE.



No comments:
Post a Comment