Monday, July 21, 2008

UPDATE! 1/2


First, it was all just ignorant.
You got your own story. smile! :)
Oh, I think I have been missing you lately..


Aww.Thanks to my dearest grandma's tenderness and care, yours truly is back to
normal (thou' still have a bit of sore throat loh)! :) 
Hopefully I will continue to be fine and not get sick so easily again.
Im on MC for like last weds and thurs, TWO DAYS when I got so much to do.
DOpe right :(


Lots of stuff to say, thus i separated into two posts. LOL :P
Anyways... Cute babies! :D (two little god-nephews)














   Past sat was my god-nephew's first! So they got a theme-mickey! So, all of us wore      mickey theme :D YAY!

                                                
THE LITTLE ONES LOVED THE PLAYROOM! :D



                                            
                                                                Everyone so Happy yo :D


My god-ma and god-pa! <3


Baby don don and the biggest Mickey balloon I've ever seen! :P


Elated birthday boy :D (jun jun's cute right?!) Say YES!

                                                           Even the cake's Mickey! :D


I think birthday celebrations for like, 1st year old, 4 years old, 7th year, 12th year, 13th year, 16th year, 18th year are as important as the 21st.
:P
These numbers symbolises different stages in life... The year that they are going through. e.g 7th year; first year in a primary school (start of the whole education cycle thingy), 16th year; the year thats so important for many... (either poly or jc thingy)

To little kids, they really love celebrations. To them, celebrating their birthdays means that they're existence are acknowledge, their parents love them. Most importantly, they want to share with their friends (:
To grown up teenagers, they want to celebrate with their close friends. It is their free day. :)
To adults... some of them finds it a hassle, many of them don't even remember these dates! 

To me, birthdays are important.
It is once a year.
It is to remember the date that you are born, reminding you about;how much have you learnt thus far?
18 years and counting...
What worries me most is, till which number, will i stop counting?
It is so unpredictable when life's going in all direction.


By the way! Kenneth's so nice! He giving me chocs tml :DD 
Made my day la hahahaha 
Okay, I like so easily contented. :X
Not going dance todayyy. AND I am sad. :(

TODAY'S DS also no melvin. quite sian actually. 

Yayness because I am done with CATs presentation, Journal2.... woohoo. :P
Two more weeks to end of sem la!

Here I end.
I proceed to the next part so BYE!!



A RELATIONSHIP WITH THE PRINCE OF PEACE.  

No comments: