Friday, October 3, 2008

super rand. ness

The third and last day at my aunt's house :)

I spent my children's day playing with my niece and nephew which is totally madness!
I watched hello kitty dvd, over and over again, until the point that I actually memorized their lines! :P

Children are really really adorable and loveable!
They have the undefineable purity. Most importantly, they don't hide their emotions.
A child laughs when he/she feels like it and its according to their emotions.

Sometimes I do wish I can be the way they are.
(:
Free from the word, worry.

You know, as you grow older... The simple five-letter word becomes harder to be understood.
People tend to worry about anything as they grow older, compared to those little ones.
Adults' 'worry' are not simple anymore.

So much for getting old.
I don't want.
I hate myself from hiding my emotions. Thats why I blogged. Even I blogged, I still hide some. What is the point? yea.. At least I get better. :]

That is why I tried my best to appear as happy as I can.
(Which doesn't mean that I do not have a worry right?)
:P

AND, what is childish?

(:




A RELATIONSHIP WITH THE PRINCE OF PEACE.

No comments: