:(
I hate reading books on grammar cause it complicates stuff.
I hope I can become smarter by tomorrow. :P
Actually...
I am really content with what i have now.
With all these dreams.
With all these love coming from all over.
(thou, i know some people don't like me. How to please to whole world?)
I don't want to please people too.
I want to care for people. :D
So...
Who cares about writ comm. ?
HAHAHA.
Okay la, in the end I will still not give up studying it.
Cause i am very rational.
:P
This post is sort of crap and I typed unusually today. Cause my brain died on me.
I have been staying up till early in da morning just to study for upcoming tests, thus lack of sleep i guess?
I don't want to kena sleeping disorder!
This week's test and assignments are almost over.
:) and :(
Social Psychology: Sure fail.
APA Test: Borderline (sick)
Editing Test: TOMORROW :X
Info. Essay draft outline: :)
Inserts emoticon: *Gladness*
rah, I must do well for my Writ Comm. essay. (:
It is my one and only hope left for Writ Comm.
Mr. Sharpe is really a very good and helpful lecturer.
I am really guilty because i had been a inattentive student who doesn't pay attention to him during lecture :(
(I think this won't change :X Ah sorry.)
Anyways...
I did well for my Info. Draft Outline :D
Like Tortarlly gave me a boost to my morale. (*1st time sia~)
Focus is the keyword to getting something done.
(:
For F-P I just hope that this will be a memorable and smooth. Cause it is the last Loc Pro filming project :(
Jiayou team mates!
I am not stress okay, just setting reminders here and there only.
:P
Been bitching a lot and thats not quite me.
I am three-eight la, but I cannot imagine the amount of stuff i bitched in a day can be this deadly.
Okay, it is not bitch, it is being straight forward and voicing out opinions.
Seriously, I am still not really in a I-am-being-myself mode in class.
:)
But, things will only get better and not worst.
This is my resolution.
No bitching and angry dabian.Period.
*All I want is to watch you dance and look at the way you watched me from afar.
I will never fall, with your arms around me (: I love you Lord.
A RELATIONSHIP WITH THE PRINCE OF PEACE.



No comments:
Post a Comment