Friday, July 25, 2008

Bigger FAITH, Greater Fruits.


Sometimes we jut have to accept the fact that life is so FULL of CONTRADICTIONS
people don't act the way they say and thought.
People don't express what they actually felt.
People don't really believe when they said they do.
People just don't.

Sometimes I wonder stuffs about this.
But all I can do is just wondering?

No. The real truth lies in His book and His words.
He is the One, who granted me wisdom, and all the experiences that I have been through.

We just got to Trust in Him. After all, He. Is the creator of this world. Only He is capable of making changes and instilling them into our lives.

Everything Is Possible When You Believe in Him. 


Today I have to finish my:
-Info. Essay
-Soc Psy interview and some presentation stuffs
-Drawing of typeface for AnD

rahh.


I am still left with:

(due week 16: next week)
-Loc Pro written test
-AnD presentation for 20Frames
-Soc Psy tutorial2 presentation
-AudTech Recording stuff
-Soc Psy quiz3

(due week 17: next next week)
-AudTech written test
-AudTech practical test
-NVP3 editing

I need dance. I need my inspirations. 
I need my faith in my Prince of Peace. I need more of His words.

It is okay. 
Last day of week 15, is today.
next week!
Most of these torturous deadlines, assignments will be *poof gone.
Jiayou Jiayou!

I want to meet up with my friends!
I want to go dance!
I want to work.
 :D



Take care all.


A RELATIONSHIP WITH THE PRINCE OF PEACE.



No comments: