Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Bottomless pit.

I hate to say this.

Seriously, no one understands and no one can feel what other body is feeling.

I know you will say, 'since you have say you got no time to do your work, why are you blogging?'
I know you will also say, 'you got work, i also got work what, why are you complaining so much?'
I know you will definitely say, 'focus on what you have to do and don't procrastinate!'
I know you will say, 'I am also not meeting my family everyday and spending a lot of time with them what! So what if you aren't?'

What do you know?
I need somewhere to let it out. I can't possibly everyday go home and cry to my grandma and dad by the side of their bed cos' I am only back late in the night and they are already asleep. And my poor 80+ grandma waits lies on the sofa and waited for me.

What makes you think that I am doubting you that you don't have work to do. Sometimes you just have to be sensitive and encourage that person to move on and do their best for their work. They are not just merely comparing themselves to you.

What makes you think that when a person says that they cannot finish their work the day before the deadline is because they procrastinated their work till the last minute? Why it can't be because they are just slow and still working on it? Could it be because they are just responsible and someone in their group didn't contribute so that this poor soul has to do everything?

My grandma brought me up with her bare hands since I was born. Now I missed having dinner at home everyday with my father and grandma. Just because I have to stay in school till very late in the night. Sometimes not doing what I enjoys. But heck, you say thats life? What about life is 'thats'? If you know my story. Damn.

Stop complaining and I know what I am doing.

It is not being over responsible, it is just that people around you are taking up the responsibility.
What ever you want to say, but look thats the life you told and I am telling you back in the face. This is what you called, 'THAT'S LIFE'.

Seriously, just be sensitive to what other people is sensitive about. Maybe sometimes I myself also don't know what I am doing/saying. Right, thats something we all ought to learn. AND please I am learning.
There is nothing wrong with the phrase, ' you don't have to account to anyone except yourself'. Some people just misuse this phrase. It has become something people used as an defensive excuse.
What the. Imagine you are the member of the group. Definitely you have to account for yourself regarding the work to your leader right? That's not for yourself anymore!!
What's more to account to yourself?

Being responsible, on time etc is good habits. Everyone knows it is bad to have bad habits and wrong behaviors and wrong time. We have different levels of tolerance and yes. For why its called bad habits its because they are bad! Simple as that.
Either you kick it, or just be as bad as your bad habits.

Everybody have different mentalities and interpretations. If you are afraid that there will be miscommunication, you just have to keep clarifying. What's the problem with keep asking until you understand? The problem lies with the person sending out the information, not the receiver. You just didn't make it a point to help the receiver to understand what you are trying to say.

Grown out of the don't like this don't like that.
Don't give right away judging when you don't even know them well enough for you to know what kind of person he/she is.

Tell me, what is so wrong about smiling and being friendly. Whatever you think might not be what I am trying to express.
If you don't agree with what I say, (I don't force you to anyways), just continue living the so called 'THAT'S LIFE' and expect nothing to change at all in your life. BECAUSE THATS WHAT YOU CALLED THATS LIFE.
:)

If you think that I am childish here or what, I account for what I say and will think about your comments if you have any. Definitely not argue with what you say. Cause you just can't change how I feel. Fret not, if you can talk me out, I will definitely compromise with your thinking.

If you think that whatever I type here is in relevant to you, so be it. Cause, I seriously heck who is reading. God knows in which mental state I am in.

I may appear to be over hyperactive, but you know me well? I see.


Great job to those who finished reading this.
Thank you. At least I reached you with my thoughts. Sure, you can don't agree with me. But, don't be too alarm by what I mentioned. Cause, its just fruit of the thought. :)


I just want to do what I love and be able to do it. Cause no body but your own body knows exactly what you feel and want. Don't you know the feeling of being lost and not being able to do what you love? If you do, good for you. Spare a thought for those who are going through it. If you don't even know the full story of what they are going through/been through, don't even think of even making an assumption/guess of it. Cause, it will be just inaccurate and purely your one sided view. And view does not equal to fact.
What you don't know and THINKS that you know can kill you.



A RELATIONSHIP WITH THE PRINCE OF PEACE.




If you trust in Him, you will know that He will have a way.

No comments: