1st day
Met my beloved PEK li min at clementi mrt.
Supposedly, we were meeting si jia too but hoh, she late. (got reason (:) So we went off without her. :(
Ah min reached super early, while I was caught in the jam.
My good cousin sent me there cos' it was on the way. :P
My sleeping group was the same as audrey and kee han, so good right!
My CD group was with xin yi :D
We played dope ice breaker games and we watched a dope movie.
We learnt how to make-up too! Limin too noisy, and FIERCE. :( (but i still love you la! :D)
We got to practice for our showcase till the middle of the night which is so dope.
:)
2nd day
Did PT.
I realised that I hadn't run for ages, do jumping jacks(till I forgotten how to do it), yadayada.
We played more games and my SG do up our super mario which was so cute!
I think hoh, if his pants never keep dropping ah, we will win right!!:D
nevermind, it was so DOPE LA!
I had the best laugh in my whole life I think.
愛拼才會贏!
歡喜就好!
YEAH!
Best la.
Watched dope dance videos of seniors, watched dope super-talents of seniors and freshies...
We bonded.
:)
Chionged dance till late at night, had good talk with kitkat and mianbao seniors.
Both of them are really nice.
AND! Thanks cash for the rubber bands! :)
3rd day
Don't feel like waking up (cos my whole body too ache le, really.).
But dance like that one so nevermind (:
Keep practicing the chereo until we all satisfied le.
Did make-up, hair then showcase.
I think our group too gan giong already.
But! I THINK WE REALLY TRIED!!!
Nevermind, We will all grow and learn together alright.
WE can do it de! JIAYOU!!
:)
Other groups were great and li min, you dope la!
Thanks Donovan, Denyse and JiaJun for chereographing.
It was really a great experience and the chereo super dope can!:)
I am sorry if I didn't do a good job.
:(
Senior's solo really dope la!
Respect.
After break camp everyone don't know chiong to where.
But I went off with ah min, warren and keehan to rail mall for subway.
Home and slept all the way till today 10+.
I really cui till I really really cannot wake up.
:'(
I really very weak la hoh.
sianz.
MY POST WHY SO POOR ENGLISH!!
HAHAHAHA :P
PSPS!
okay.
Through this camp, I really learnt a lot.
Through the BBall movie, I learnt a lot on respect to self, others and the subject.
Through the Bond night, I felt at home, a place where I can share my emotions with.
Through the CD Group, I learnt about perseverance and working together as a team.
I learnt a lot from the seniors, and friends.
I still have a long way to go.
Always have to remain humble.
I just thought this which was true after watching a clip (interview) on Ben:
1. Don't get bored of what you are doing (e.g. basics and practices), because at the end, you will
only get rewards and growth.
2. Practice and never stop learning are the keys. ( don't be proud when you can do something dope, always aim for the next level when you think you are there already)
3. Listen to the beat, feel the music, dance with your heart, control with your mind.
Just keep doing it.
Respect.
I really thought I could do better for the showcase.
I know what I lack.
But sometimes, I....
Just have to keep doing it.
My grandma say, " mai gia lang chio li, ai tiao dio tiao gao, xim bang kui kui".
(Don't be afraid of people laughing at you, want to dance must dance till the point, with an open mind.)
I am really touched by what she will always say whenever I felt really depressed of where am I when it comes to dance.
Because, my MIND starts controlling me when it comes to the real thing. Like auditions, performance and all.
I must stop screwing things up.
I must stop all the negatives.
How do I go about it.
I am not that confidence at the end right?
I should know where I stand right?
I need to instill that faith she gave to me, into my soul.
I will make you proud ah ma.
After the camp, I know I just got to keep practicing.
Keep doing it.
That's my challenge.
Still.
Jiayou everyone.
I love NRA.
I really love you all.
really.
:)
Thanks grandma and daddy, at least I have both of you.
Thanks ting for always being my baby and being straight forward with me, I know.
Thanks ryan for all the motivations and love.
Thanks JiaJun and Donovan Senior and Denyse for the hard work.
Thanks Freshie camp committee for all the effort, time and hard work. Heartfelt thanks, really.
I will work hard.
I will persevere.
I will dream.
I will learn.
I will respect.
I will forgive.
I will.
I will.
Jiayou.
A RELATIONSHIP WITH THE PRINCE OF PEACE.
I know that it is the place that God gave me to learn and grow.
I love you, the Creator.



No comments:
Post a Comment